Apple, Pear & Gorgonzola Salad
This Apple, Pear, and Gorgonzola Salad has a perfect blend of textures and flavors. The soft crunch of the pears, the bright crispness of the apples, the bold yet creamy gorgonzola, the smooth creamy avocados, and the sweet crunch of the candied walnuts all sing together in blissful harmony.
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chop
- Cuisine: American
- 2 Cups Mixed Greens
- Half a Barlett Pear – Diced
- Half a Honey Crisp Apple – Diced
- 1/8 Cup Gorgonzola Cheese – Crumbled
- Half an Avocado – Diced
- 1/4 Cup Candied Walnuts – Rough Chopped
- 1 Cup Balsamic Chicken
Hot Honey Balsalmic Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 2 TBS Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 TSP Mike’s Hot Honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dry all produce.
- Chop apple. pear, and avocado into bite-sized pieces.
- Crumble Gorgonzola cheese if not already, and rough chop walnuts.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and pour over salad.
- Toss salad with the dressing until thoroughly coated, preferably in a Pop Bowl
Thank you Emily K. for the delicious Apple, Pear, and Gorgonzola Salad recipe!
For more of Emily’s recipes check out her food blog Scrumptious Shenanigans
Keywords: Apple, Pear, Gorgonzola, Cheese, Bartlett Pears, Salad, Avocado, Balsamic, Vinaigrette, Mixed Greens, Chicken, healthy, easy, quick