Recipe and photo by Emily K. of Scrumptious ShenanigansPrint
Chinese Chicken Chopped Salad
This easy Chinese Chicken Chopped Salad is going to be your new go-to!
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chop
- Cuisine: Chinese
- 1 Cup Romaine Lettuce Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Red Cabbage Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Green Napa Cabbage Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Grilled Chicken
- 1/4 Cup Carrots Shredded or Chopped
- 1/2 Avocado Diced
- 1 Persian Cucumber Sliced
- 1 TBSP Cilantro roughly chopped
- Sprinkle Chili Garlic Cashews
- Sprinkle Wontons
- 1 TBSP Soyaki or Soy Vay Marinade
- 1 TBSP Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 TBSP Olive Oil
- Dash Sesame Oil
- Dash Sriracha (go heavy or light depending on your heat tolerance)
- Wash and chop all produce. I prefer my salads chopped into bite-sized pieces.
- Grill or bake chicken breast until fully cooked (or buy pre-cooked chicken breast) and chop
- Combine all salad ingredients in Pop Bowl.
- Toss with dressing in the Pop Bowl!
For more recipes by our contributing salad creator, Emily Kadri please visit her website and food blog Scrumptious Shenanigans
Keywords: Salad, Chicken, Chinese, Cabbage, Rice Wine Vinegar, Pop Bowl, Cucumber, Carrots, Wonton Strips, Avocado,