Recipe and Photo by Elizabeth Jordan-Flight of @jam_jar_kitchenPrint
Chopped Turkey Salad
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chop
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2–3 oz shaved honey turkey
- 2 slices crispy bacon, chopped
- 1 oz sharp white cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1/4th cup quartered and sliced English or hothouse cucumber
- 4–5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp avocado ranch dressing
- Add 2 cups of romaine lettuce to a large Pop Bowl.
- Arrange shaved honey, crispy bacon, white cheddar cheese, cucumber, and cherry tomatoes in single lines on top of the lettuce.
- Pack 2 tbsp Avocado Ranch (or dressing of choice) in the Pop Bowl dressing container.
- Store in a cool or refrigerated location until ready to eat. Then open the lid and pour dressing over the salad. Carefully brace the bowl against your body and pop the bottom out. Cover with the lid and then shake vigorously to mix.
Keywords: Bacon, Turkey, salad, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, avocado, avocado ranch, cucumber, quick, easy, healthy, delicious