Green Cauliflower Rice Salad
This Green Cauliflower Rice Salad is light, healthy and full of summer vegetables. Cauliflower rice if full of nutrients, fiber and low in carbs. Delicious and refreshing!
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chop
- Cuisine: American
- 1 12 oz package of cauliflower rice from Trader Joe’s organic, frozen
- 1 cup sugar snap peas chopped small
- 1 English cucumber diced small
- 3 radishes sliced thin
- 1 cup red cabbage chopped small
- 2 cups lettuce I used romaine, chopped small
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 lime juiced
- ¼ cup grapeseed or olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Thaw frozen cauliflower rice overnight or in the microwave.
- Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl and toss.
- Put all dressing ingredients into a blender and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Dress salad right before serving.
Keywords: Salad, cauliflower, cauliflower rice, sugar snap peas, cucumber, cabbage, romaine, yogurt, cilantro, garlic, summer salad, healthy, quick, easy