Kickin’ Buffalo Meatball Chopped Salad
This quick and easy salad really packs a (flavor) punch! Try it today!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chop and Sauté
- Cuisine: American
Trader Joe’s Buffalo Ranch Chopped Salad Kit inlcudes:
- Green Cabbage
- Romaine Lettuce
- Cauliflower Stalks
- Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- 7x Party Sized Mini-Meatballs
- 1/4 Cup Buffalo Sauce
- 1/8 Cup Bleu Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Carrots
- 1 Persian Cucumber- chopped
- 1 Green Onion – diced
- Splash of Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 TBSP Olive Oil – for cooking the meatballs
- Add meatballs to a small saute pan with a lid and splash of olive oil and cover over medium heat for 3-4 minutes
- Once meatballs have come to temp and are looking lightly browned, add 1/8 cup Buffalo Sauce to the pans and stir to coat the meatballs, keep the lid on the pan and turn off the heat until the rest of the salad is ready.
- Chop carrots, cucumber, and green onion.
- Pour the bagged salad into a bowl and top with the other chopped produce you just cut up.
- Add meatballs (whole or cut in half or quarters) to your salad and then add the dressing and any extra buffalo sauce, if you’d like your salad even spicer. Top with extra bleu cheese if you’re a bleu cheese fan like me. This is also when I add a splash of the seasoned rice wine vinegar.
- Toss salad until the dressing coats everything evenly, this works especially well in a Pop Bowl
Thank you Emily K. for the delicious Kickin’ Buffalo Meatball Chopped Salad recipe!
For more of Emily’s recipes check out her food blog Scrumptious Shenanigans at https://scrumptioushenanigans.com/
Keywords: Buffalo, Buffalo Sauce, Buffalo Ranch, Chopped Salad, Carrots, Cucumber, Franks Buffalo Sauce, Red Hot Wing Sauce, Trader Joe’s, Pop Bowl