Meal Prep Chopped Salad
This Healthy Chopped Salad will make you look forward to a healthy lunch. It’s full of carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, and avocado with a little bit of feta. It stays fresh in the fridge so it’s great for meal prep.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chop
- Cuisine: American
- 1 head romaine, chopped small
- 2 cups red cabbage, chopped small
- 1 Persian cucumber, diced small
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, diced small
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 red pepper, diced small
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup feta, crumbled extra small
- ½ avocado, diced small (optional)
- ½ cup olive or avocado oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- Add all the salad ingredients to a bowl and chop well with a knife.
- Add all dressing ingredients into a mason jar and shake well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- If you are meal prepping this salad do not put the dressing on. You want to store it in the fridge without dressing. Add the avocado right before serving.
Keywords: meal prep, healthy, quick, easy, romaine, cabbage, cucumber, tomato, red pepper, feta, avocado, carrots, basil, balsamic, dijon mustard, maple, seasonal