Recipe and Photo by Emily K. of @scrumptious_shenanigansPrint
Falafel & Kale Salad with a Hummus Vinaigrette
This Falafel & Kale salad is packed with protein and nutrients making it a powerful yet tasty salad in your recipe arsenal.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Bake + Chop
- Cuisine: Greek
- 2 Cups Kale – Massaged
- 5 Falafel – Cooked
- 1/2 Cup Hummus
- 1/2 Cup Tomatoes
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/4 Cup Radishes – Sliced
- 1/8 cup Red Onion – Thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup Feta Cheese
- A Sprinkle of Basil – Chopped
- 1 TBSP Hummus
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar
- Juice of half a Lemon
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Heat up your falafel in the oven or in a pan.
- While the Falafel cooks, massage the kale to make it soft with a sprinkle of lemon juice and olive oil
- Slice up the avocado, radishes, tomatoes, red onion, and crumble the feta cheese.
- Wisk the dressing together and adjust seasoning and ingredients to taste
- Assemble the salad in your Pop Bowl with kale on the bottom and layer the other ingredients on top, then add a nice dollop of the hummus on top.
- When you’re ready to eat, expand your pop bowl and pour on the dressing, then replace the lid and shake it up for a perfectly tossed salad.
Keywords: Salad, greek, falafel, avocado, red onion, radishes, tomatoes, hummus, feta cheese, kale, healthy, protein, tasty, vegetarian,