Kale and Apple Salad with Maple Mustard Dressing
This Kale and Apple Salad is the perfect salad to celebrate the season. The crisp Honeycrisp apples and fennel really make a delicious combo.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chop
- Cuisine: American
- 3 cups baby kale
- 1 large Honeycrisp apple sliced
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
- ½ cup pistachios
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 ½ tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 ½ tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put all salad dressing ingredients into a jar and shake.
- Add all salad ingredients to a medium-sized bowl.
- Dress salad right before serving. This salad stays well in the fridge for several days without getting soggy and apples don’t brown because of acid in the oranges.
Keywords: Kale Apple Salad, apples, kale, pomegranate, pistachios, orange juice, maple, orange zest. Dijon mustard, healthy, quick, easy