Roasted Cauliflower and Arugula Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing
Recipe Created by Brenda Lanzilli | @SaltSugerSpice
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups arugula
- 3/4 cup roasted cauliflower, bite-size florets
- 1/2 cup cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, sliced
- 2 tbsp roasted sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
Lemon Tahini Dressing:
- 2 tsp tahini paste
- 2 tsp water
- 2.5 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- salt to taste.
- Layer ingredients in a compact pop bowl.
- Whisk to combine and reserve in salad dressing container until ready to eat salad.
- When ready to enjoy, pull the base of the bowl to expand, remove the lid, and pour dressing.
- Return lid and shake to evenly coat.
Thank you Brenda for the delicious Roasted Cauliflower and Arugula Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing recipe!
For more of Brenda’s recipes check out her food blog https://saltsugarspice.com/